Saturday, December 1, 2007

Mental Earthquakes......

Where to start I wonder?
I suppose the best place would be the beginning, but things are so confusing for me right now that I am not exactly sure where the beginning actually is. When I find it you'll be informed.


I finally decided to do a 24 hour live cam website, which has been done. Technical difficulties at the moment, but as soon as it's up and running I'll post the link. I warn you all now, this will be very very frightening to say the very least.

Christmas is coming on faster and faster every year. I think we all get caught up in the gift giving, shopping, holiday sales and marketing ploys, and therefor forget what the Holiday is really about. When I was a kid I didn't understand anything but the presents, but now that I'm older I'm just looking for the joy on the faces of the kids that still believe in Santa Clause because I lost that joy long ago. I hope that upcoming generations can hold on to those beliefs a little longer than I did.

On that note, I did set up my tree recently with my mom, (pictures below) and it turned out to be really beautiful in the long run. Nothing beats decorating a tree with a cup of cocoa, Christmas tunes in the background, and the people you care about. I'm hoping that people will focus more on the tree and not so much the gifts that are slowly piling up under it.

wow. I just read everything that I wrote above, and the first thing that came to mind is that I think I sound like a Christmas Emo. AWESOME. (insert raging sarcasm here)

I'll post again when my head gets too full to hold any more of my random thoughts about life. This blog is like a filing cabinet for all of the random shit that floats around in there. I'm just afraid i might run out of room.

XxClan




This would be the x-mas tree.

















No comments: