Wednesday, December 12, 2007

MOVING IS SHIT.



Okay.
So apparently change can be a good thing. I'm contemplating whether or not this is actually true. I'm moving beginning to middle of next year, and I had no idea all of the work that involved. I have so much shit that I am actually packing as we speak. (well, things I know I won't need before the move anyways,..)
I have come to realize that I am a packrat and then some. I have uncovered shit that I forgot I had. It's amazing. Here are a few pics of my shitty shitty room,...








Such a mess,.... lol At least my closet doesn't look that bad..
This is my "floor to ceiling" wallunit storage thing,...
This is the floor in front of the floor to ceiling storage thing,..
My desk and tha space in front of my door...



So anyways,.. it's coming along, but I hate it regardless. I hope everything works out with the move, but who knows? Wish me luck.

XxClan





1 comment:

Rockabilly Gypsy said...

I love that red skull! Hope you still have it :-)