Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's Been Forever And A Day.....

I absolutely vow that I will actually start to use this place again as a tool to unload all of the clutter that is constantly in my head.

Firstly, an update regarding my move. I happily reside in my new house, it's a beautiful old house from the 1930's that we added extensions to. I own the entire upstairs, it's my loft. *pics below*



I Took this pic the night before we moved in. I love the way it turned out.



Here it is in the daylight,... and before landscaping,... xD



This is one view of my bedroom. It has changed some since this picture was taken.




Another view of my room. A Window bench has now been built in that dormer.



My closet and dressing area. I have a lot more clothing jammed in there now, plus another full closet in the adjoining Art studio/Guest room. (I have an issue with buying clothing and shoes. lol)



One last one for now, the beautiful window in my dormer. This is the window that my window bench now resides under. :) I also have a horrible need to collect glass birds. (I have close to 100 now.)



Anyway,... on to bigger and better things......

No comments: